Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

Thursday, April 15, 2004
Assalamualaikum,

Today was a very busy day for me. I got class from 9 am till 5 pm. Well, to be specific,in the morning, i just got one lecture from 9am till 10am.. but then, there was a feedback of last term exam from my lecturer.. it lasted for about 40 minutes... after that, i had a break till noon. My second lecture started at 12pm and finished at 1pm... at 2pm, i got a group discussion with my tutor at the hospital. I have to take bus to go to the hospital because it's quite far from the medical school. So, I need to rush because I also need to perform Zohor prayer before going to the class... it ended about 3.15pm.. at half past three, i got clinical skills until 5pm... at last, i can go back to my room.... yippie... hehehe... (this was just a typical day of me during term time..... busy right?)

I have updated the Islam corner with hadis 40 [siri 4]... I hope all the hadis there will give some advice not just to me but also to all the readers in our daily lives. May God bless us all... Amiin....

Wassalam...

posted by toriq @ 22:49  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini