Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

What have I been doing lately?
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Assalamu'alaikum and hello to all,

You might have been wondering where was I for the past week, did you? You may not, but I know some of you are! Wekkk (imitating puteri nad)

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I was very busy lately (and still am busy!) trying to catch up with my study. Final exams are just a month away and i have to cover all the things I have learnt in Year 3. There will be 3 big exams starting at the end of May which I'm always shivering whenever I thought about it. And to tell you the truth, I haven't revised the past modules yet as currently I'm reading about cardiology, my current module! Please do pray for my success! *wink wink. :D

Speaking about cardiology, this morning I'm going to have a bed-side teaching with my consultant's registrar. I havent been taught by him before so hopefully he is ok. But, it's a different issue with my consultant. He is quite scary! (at least I'm scared of him!). Last time, during the first week of the rotation, we had 2 sessions with him, and guess what, we couldnt answer lots of his questions! (oh come on! we were in our first week of rotation!). He was really dissapointed with us and at the end he scolded us! Waaaa.. I'm scared of him and moreover, I'm going to have another bed-side teaching with him on Friday this week! Waaa... Better be ready this time! *woot woot!

Enough for now. Below are my pics today. Hehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In my room

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the way I dress to hospital if I have to meet patients

Ohh Noo!! I am so chubby! :(... Don't worry guys! I'm on diet since I dont have time to go to gym these days. Haha.
posted by toriq @ 06:41  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini