Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

Thursday, March 30, 2006
A'skum/Hello peeps,

From my previous entry, one of my friends, khaliqoq said that I always put my arms far away from the side of my body while taking photos. LOL. I never realised that. But, isn't that normal?

So, below are the pics of me with various positions of my arms. You decide which is the best. haha!

p/s: Click on them for bigger pics!




Tangan mengepit badan


Tangan mendepa sket


Mendepa sambil menyenget kepala


Posisi tangan normal ketika bergambar
posted by toriq @ 10:39  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini