Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Assalamu'alaikum/Welcome,

Today, I dont wanna talk about anger management as I said before. I will leave it for my future entry ok? Because right now, I want to promote Edinburgh to all my friends around the world, i.e Ukraine, Jordan, Malaysia, France, Mesir, U.S, Japan (lol, did i miss anyone? :P)

So, I proudly present this wonderful and magnificent land to you. Enjoy~~~ lalala...

All these pics were taken just in the city itself. :D




Princess Street, in the middle of the city


My friends from Ireland


Edinburgh City during winter time


Woot!


Ihab posing maut!


In front of national gallery


2 of my bestest buddies


Scottish guy, you will find at least one along the street!

Oh nooo... I couldnt fit all the must-visit places in one entry! Unbelievable! I didnt know that Edinburgh has so many things to offer! LOL. No worries here. Below are pics of the places which I intend to do a specific entry for each! They are all located at a walkable distance from the city. So, just wait for my future entries ok? Hehe...



Edinburgh Castle


Salisbury Crags


Arthur's seat


Princess Garden


Calton Hill


Regards,
Toriq
posted by toriq @ 07:26  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini