Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

Hadeeth Concert ???
Friday, March 31, 2006
Assalamu'alaikum/Welcome, LATEST NEWS!


The first hadeeth in Hadith 40, The Collection of An-Nawawi.

This video is about a Hadeeth concert at 1st Residential College, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please spend some time to watch it, I urge you! This is important! In case you have a slow internet conncetion, click the play button first then click pause (for several minutes) and let it download fully before you play it!

What say you? What is your opinion? Let's discuss it! I want to hear your opinion first before I give mine.

p/s: Anonymous, whoever you are, I will write about anger management in my next entry ok? I promise.. hehe.. :D
posted by toriq @ 23:06  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini