Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

Happy Mother's Day , 14th May 2006
Saturday, May 13, 2006
As'kum and hello to all,

I would like to write about my beloved mother in accordance with mother's day which is celebrated throughout the whole world. My mother's name is Jamilah bte Anwar and I call her 'mama'.

Mama with my niece
Mama with my niece~ my brother is at the back

Mama,
If you ever read this, I want to let you know how much I really love you. It's hard for me to express my love with words whenever I call you, but I always remember you deep inside my heart. I have wondered so many times what I would have ever done without you. Thank God, I am the luckiest person on earth to have you as my mother. And Thank ALLAH, because you are always there for me.

Mama with my niece again, hana
Mama with my niece again, hana (isn't she cute?)
Mama,
When I look back at the past, it always remind me of how caring you were. You have sacrificed a lot of your time, money and everything for me. I couldn't recall when you have ever bought your own dress? Each cent was spent on your children (9 children), and none left for you. It always touch my heart whenever I think about this.

My 2nd elder sister, my brothers and mama
My 2nd elder sister(Azah), my brothers(helmi and safri) and mama. This was taken when my 3rd younger brother went to a boarding school (MRSM Jasin) for the first time. Mama, you look sad in the pic, probably because you were going to be separated from adik, eh? hehe~

Mama,
I am really grateful to be your son. Rest assured that I will never let you down. I know that I will never be able to repay all that you have done for me, but I will always take good care of you. One day, I will become a well-respected doctor, Insya-ALLAH. But, I will never be one without your doa and without your support. Pray for me, mama!


Mama and my sister in front of my house
Mama and my sister in front of my house~ taken during Eid mubarak~

Mama,
I always remember you (and dad too~) in my prayer. I always pray that you will be placed in Heaven in the Hereafter. "O Allah! Forgive me my sins, and the sins of my parents, have mercy on them both as they have looked after me when I was little"


Me and mama~
Me and mama~ the last time i went back to Malaysia~

Mama,
I need the whole sea as my inks to write about you. Every good words; generous, caring, wearmhearted, beautiful, kind - you name it, they all can describe you perfectly. But, most importantly, mama, I love you soo much! (Ayah, I love you too~ hehe). Happy mother's day! :D


Hana, me and mama at the airport
Hana, me and mama at the airport waiting for the plane to get ready to fly high to Scotland~ hehe~~


Regards,
toriq
posted by toriq @ 10:39  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini