Welcome to toriq's blog

Membangun Bersama Islam

 
Song of the day

Mawlay - Muhammad al-Husayyan

Tagboard
Last Comments
Friends

Ihab

Hata

Nad

Yasmin

Khalique

Fauzan

Syazwan

MiruL

Acap

Atoy

Leman

Ipe

Joned

Hazri

Kuzer

Weirdo tagged by Hata
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Assalamu'alaikum/hello,

Weird things about me

Hmm~ this might be hard for me~ I don't really find myself as a weirdo~ My friends might have that kind of preception towards me, but at least i'm not thinking that way.. ooh wait... am i a weirdo??? Let's see...

1) I can easily get emotional when it comes to family issue. Whenever I read news about a son beating his mother, I will get mad.. GRRR.. Whenever I see small kids playing with their parent, I will feel peaceful.. LALALA~~ Whenever I see a movie about family issue like Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gham, I will cry~ sob sob sob.. It's weird though that only family thingy can do all such things on me.

2) I have this kind of feeling that people like to befriend with me when they see me for the first time. But, when they have known me really well, they tend to get away from me.. but why eh? why? is this really true? or is it just my feeling? don't wanna comment about this.. but, rest assured that I do have best friends ok~~Hehe~

3) I couldnt remember all my friends in the past~ erk~ I know this is bad.. but, i cant do anything about it~ I have forgotten lots of my friends from primary schools or even from my secondary school (SMAPL).. Erk~ I really have poor memory on people.. Shame on me! (I always complaint about this to my younger sister, haha). So, my friends out there who read this, please please please forgive me if I cant remember your name, or even your face.. I just cant help it~ erk~

4) I didn't like food when I was young but now, it's totally reversed.. I LOVE food so much~~ Ohh noooooo~~ When I was in form 5, my waist lenght was 28" but now it is 33"... waaa~~ 6 years ago, I just ate once a day~~ But not, I will eat anytime when I'm hungry~~ In the past, I dont like chocolates at all, but now, I'm always craving for it~~ Erk~Why I'm at the extreme ends of eating habit? I wanna be moderate but it's hard~~ Waaa.. please please give me pieces of advice about this, will ya? (I'm crunching a bar of Kit Kat chunky while writing this line~ LOL)

5) I love Siti Nurhaliza ... hahaha~

Ok.. I guess thats all folks~ So, does that make me a weirdo? I don't think so~ hehe~ Later peeps.. Till we meet again..

Salam,
toriq
posted by toriq @ 01:24  
 
About Me

Name: toriq
Home: Kajang, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Credit

Isnaini